Simple Chinese Home Cooking With Rice Recipes Made Simple, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beef and Rice Bowl with Chickpeas and Corn Recipe
This Beef and Rice Bowl with Chickpeas and Corn is a delicious and filling dinner recipe. For added protein and flavor, the beef is cooked with chickpeas and corn and served over a bed of fluffy rice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the beef is browned.
- Stir in the chickpeas, corn, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to combine.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes more, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the cooked rice in bowls, topped with the beef mixture.
- Serve immediately.
Rice: A Savor The South Cookbook
Fried Rice Seasoning
Every Grain Of Rice
Everyday Rice Cookbook
Shrimp and Saffron Rice Recipe
Shrimp Risotto Recipe
Creamy Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
Chicken Biryani with Potatoes Recipe