Ideal for Small Kitchens, Cook Up to 2 Cup of Rice in Just Minutes
Chicken Biryani with Potatoes Recipe
A flavorful one-pot meal with aromatic spices and tender chicken that is suitable for any occasion.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Rinse the rice and soak it for 30 minutes in water.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is golden brown.
- Cook for another minute after adding the garlic and ginger.
- Cook until the chicken is browned on all sides.
- Combine the potatoes, garam masala, turmeric, cumin, coriander, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Mix in 1 cup of water and 1 cup of yogurt.
- Bring to a boil, then lower to a low heat and cover.
- Drain and add the rice to the pot.
- Gently stir.
- Bring another cup of water to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes after removing from the heat.
- With a fork, fluff the rice and garnish with cilantro.
The Ultimate Rice Cookbook
2 Cup Rice Cooker And Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
101 Things To Do With Rice Cookbook
Rice Mold Kit For Triangle Shaped Rice
Seafood Paella with Clams, Shrimp, Crab and Peas Recipe
Lentil Curry with Rice Recipe
Lemon Shrimp Risotto Recipe
Pork Fried Rice with Bay Leaves and Onions Recipe