Recipes And Stories Celebrating The World's Most Essential Grain, Shipped Right to Your Door
Creamy Egg Risotto Recipe
Creamy Egg Risotto is a delectable and comforting dish suitable for any occasion. This risotto is creamy, rich, and flavorful, and the addition of eggs makes it even more filling. It's simple to make and always a hit with guests.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Warm the chicken broth in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Warm the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Stir the Arborio rice in the skillet until it is evenly coated with the oil and butter.
- To the skillet, add one ladleful of hot chicken broth and stir until the broth is absorbed.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken broth, stirring constantly, one ladleful at a time.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the eggs, heavy cream, and Parmesan cheese.
- Turn off the heat and add the egg mixture to the skillet once the rice is cooked through and creamy.
- Stir the risotto until the egg mixture is evenly distributed and it is creamy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Fried Rice Seasoning
Every Grain Of Rice
Everyday Rice Cookbook
The Everyday Rice Cooker
Shrimp Risotto Recipe
Creamy Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
Chicken Biryani with Potatoes Recipe
Prawn and Saffron Risotto Recipe