Make Delicious and Perfectly Shaped Triangle Rice Balls With This Rice Mold Kit
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding Recipe
This creamy, comforting, and delicious Old Fashioned Rice Pudding is a classic dessert. It's the perfect dessert for any occasion, made with simple ingredients like rice, milk, sugar, and spices.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Cook rice according to package directions in a large saucepan.
- Stir in the milk, sugar, and salt in the saucepan.
- Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and continue to cook for 25-30 minutes, or until rice is tender and mixture has thickened.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, and raisins.
- Serve hot or cold.
500 Rice Recipes
Rice Is Life
Aroma Housewares Rice Cooker And Rice Steamer
Aroma Rice Cooker Cookbook
Chicken and Beef Paella with Lemon Slices and Tomatoes Recipe
Pulled Pork and Tomato Risotto Recipe
Egg Fried Rice with Corn, Carrots and Peas Recipe
Beans and Rice Stuffed Peppers Recipe