Make Delicious and Perfectly Shaped Triangle Rice Balls With This Rice Mold Kit
Prawn and Saffron Risotto Recipe
This Prawn and Saffron Risotto recipe is a traditional Italian dish with a seafood twist. It's creamy, rich, and bursting with ocean flavors. The main ingredient in this recipe is saffron, which gives the risotto its lovely yellow color and distinct flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a saucepan, heat the stock and keep it warm.
- Warm the olive oil in a separate large saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion is soft and translucent in the pan with the chopped onion and minced garlic.
- Cook the arborio rice for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly, until the rice is lightly toasted.
- Cook until the white wine and saffron threads are mostly absorbed by the rice in the pan.
- Pour in a ladle of hot stock and stir until the liquid is absorbed by the rice.
- Continue to add the stock, one ladleful at a time, while stirring constantly, until the rice is cooked and creamy.
- Add the grated parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Sauté the prawns in a separate pan until they are pink and cooked through.
- Serve the prawns with the risotto right away.
2 Cup Rice Cooker And Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
101 Things To Do With Rice Cookbook
Rice Mold Kit For Triangle Shaped Rice
Rice: A Savor The South Cookbook
Lentil Curry with Rice Recipe
Lemon Shrimp Risotto Recipe
Pork Fried Rice with Bay Leaves and Onions Recipe
Rice with Ground Beef, Kidney Beans, Corn and Carrots Recipe