Ideal for Small Kitchens, Cook Up to 2 Cup of Rice in Just Minutes
Salmon Fried Rice with Egg, Corn and Green Onions Recipe
This flavorful and simple Salmon Fried Rice with Egg, Corn, and Green Onions is a satisfying meal that can be served any day of the week. It's high in protein and vegetables, making it a nutritious and filling lunch or dinner option.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Sauté the green onions for 1 minute.
- Scramble the eggs until they are cooked.
- To the skillet, add the cooked white rice, flaked salmon, and thawed corn.
- Stir in the soy sauce, salt, and black pepper until well combined.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Every Grain Of Rice
Everyday Rice Cookbook
The Everyday Rice Cooker
The I Love My Rice Cooker Cookbook
Creamy Brown Rice Risotto Recipe
Chicken Biryani with Potatoes Recipe
Prawn and Saffron Risotto Recipe
Creamy Parmesan and Herb Risotto with Spring Onions Recipe