Cook up to 8 Cups of Rice and Steam Food Simultaneously
Seafood Fried Rice with Beans and Lentils Recipe
This Seafood Fried Rice with Beans and Lentils is a savory fried rice that combines the flavors and textures of seafood, beans, lentils, and vegetables. This recipe is ideal for a quick weeknight dinner or a filling lunch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a wok or large skillet, heat the vegetable oil over medium-high heat.
- Stir-fry the diced carrots and bell peppers for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly softened.
- Stir in the cooked shrimp, squid, and green onions for another 2-3 minutes.
- Push the ingredients to the side of the wok or skillet, and then pour in the beaten eggs.
- Scramble the eggs until fully cooked, then fold them into the other ingredients.
- Stir-fry the cooked white rice, lentils, kidney beans, and soy sauce in a wok or skillet for 2-3 minutes, or until everything is heated through and well combined.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
My Rice Bowl
500 Rice Recipes
Rice Is Life
Shrimp and Mushroom Risotto with Red Onions and Carrots Recipe
Beef and Rice Bowl with Chickpeas and Corn Recipe
Creamy Egg Risotto Recipe
Salmon Fried Rice with Egg, Corn and Green Onions Recipe