Cook up to 8 Cups of Rice and Steam Food Simultaneously
Seafood Paella with Calamari, Shrimp and Oysters Recipe
This flavorful and satisfying Seafood Paella with Calamari, Shrimp, and Oysters is ideal for a special occasion or a weekend dinner with friends and family. The saffron, chicken broth, and white wine combine to make a rich and aromatic base for the rice, while the seafood adds a tasty and healthy protein to the dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a large paella pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onions and garlic are soft, about 3 minutes.
- Cook for another 2 minutes after adding the tomatoes.
- Stir in the rice to coat it with the oil and vegetables.
- Bring the chicken broth, saffron threads, and wine to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook the rice for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the calamari, shrimp, and oysters to the rice in the pan.
- Cook for another 5 minutes, or until the seafood is thoroughly cooked.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set it aside for 5 minutes, covered.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
Everyday Rice Cookbook
The Everyday Rice Cooker
The I Love My Rice Cooker Cookbook
My Rice Bowl
Spanish Seafood Paella with Saffron Rice Recipe
Hoisin Chicken with Rice Recipe
Risotto with Edamame Recipe
Shrimp and Mushroom Risotto with Red Onions and Carrots Recipe