Simple Chinese Home Cooking With Rice Recipes Made Simple, Shipped Right to Your Door
Steak with Mushroom Risotto Recipe
For a delicious and filling meal, combine a juicy steak with a creamy mushroom risotto.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Wait for the olive oil and butter to melt in the skillet.
- Cook the steaks in the skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Remove the steaks from the skillet and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a separate large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the onion is translucent in the skillet with the garlic.
- Cook until the mushrooms release their moisture and begin to brown in the skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 1-2 minutes, or until the arborio rice is coated with oil and beginning to toast.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the white wine has been absorbed by the rice in the skillet.
- Add one cup of chicken broth at a time to the skillet, stirring constantly and waiting for each cup to be absorbed before adding the next.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is tender but still firm to the bite and the risotto is creamy.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Serve the steaks alongside the mushroom risotto.
The Everyday Rice Cooker
The I Love My Rice Cooker Cookbook
My Rice Bowl
Prawn and Saffron Risotto Recipe
Creamy Parmesan and Herb Risotto with Spring Onions Recipe
Crispy Skin Salmon Risotto Recipe
Stir Fried Rice with Carrots and Peas Recipe