Cook up to 8 Cups of Rice and Steam Food Simultaneously
Lobster Risotto with Lemon and Herb Recipe
This lobster risotto is a luxurious and delectable meal fit for a special occasion. Fresh lobster, bright lemon, and fragrant herbs combine to create a complex and satisfying flavor that is sure to impress. While preparation may take some time and effort, the end result is well worth it.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Bring the chicken broth to a simmer in a medium saucepan.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large, heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the Arborio rice to coat with the butter and garlic.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until the liquid has been absorbed by the white wine.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until 1 cup of the hot chicken broth has been absorbed.
- Continue to add 1 cup of chicken broth at a time, stirring constantly and allowing each addition to absorb before adding the next.
- The rice should be tender and creamy after about 20 minutes.
- Combine the chopped lobster, parsley, thyme, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter and the Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Aroma Rice Cooker Cookbook
Black And Decker 6-Cup Rice Cooker
The Ultimate Rice Cookbook
2 Cup Rice Cooker And Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
Rice Pudding with Mixed Berries and Cinnamon Recipe
Pork Fried Rice with Spinach, Corn and Sriracha Recipe
Seafood Fried Rice with Beans and Lentils Recipe
Chicken Biryani Recipe