Ideal for Small Kitchens, Cook Up to 2 Cup of Rice in Just Minutes
Hoisin Chicken with Rice Recipe
This Hoisin Chicken with Rice recipe is a delectable and simple dish that is ideal for a weeknight dinner. The chicken is brushed with a flavorful hoisin sauce before being cooked to perfection. For a filling meal, serve it over fluffy white rice and garnish with green onions.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken thighs in the bowl with the sauce to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the chicken is browned and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes per side.
- Serve the chicken over cooked white rice, topped with sliced green onions.
2 Cup Rice Cooker And Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
101 Things To Do With Rice Cookbook
Rice Mold Kit For Triangle Shaped Rice
Rice: A Savor The South Cookbook
Lemon Butter Scallops over Parmesan Risotto Recipe
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding Recipe
Truffle Risotto Recipe
Shrimp and Saffron Rice Recipe