The Best Rice Cookbook That Delights Your Taste Buds, Shipped Right to Your Door
Rosemary Mushroom Rice Pilaf with Carrots and Peppers Recipe
This Rosemary Mushroom Rice Pilaf with Carrots and Peppers is a tasty and healthy side dish that comes together quickly. The combination of rosemary, mushrooms, and vegetables adds flavor and color to any meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large saucepan, bring the rice, water, and salt to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a low heat, cover, and cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the water has been absorbed.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Sauté the mushrooms, rosemary, and black pepper for 5-7 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
- Sauté the carrots and red bell pepper for 2-3 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rice and mushroom mixture and stir well.
- Cover the mixture in a 9x13 inch baking dish with foil.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
The Ultimate Rice Cookbook
2 Cup Rice Cooker And Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
101 Things To Do With Rice Cookbook
Rice Mold Kit For Triangle Shaped Rice
Seafood Fried Rice with Beans and Lentils Recipe
Chicken Biryani Recipe
Tomato Risotto Recipe
Mushroom and Basil Risotto Recipe