Make Delicious and Perfectly Shaped Triangle Rice Balls With This Rice Mold Kit
Sticky Fried Rice with Mushrooms and Mint Recipe
The mushrooms, soy sauce, and oyster sauce add umami flavor to this sticky fried rice, which also has a fresh kick from the mint. It's a great way to use up leftover rice and serves as a filling vegetarian meal or a tasty side dish.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- In a large skillet or wok, heat the oil over high heat.
- Stir-fry the garlic for 10 seconds.
- Stir-fry the mushrooms for 1-2 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Stir-fry the rice, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and white pepper for 2-3 minutes, or until the rice is heated through and begins to stick to the pan.
- Place the rice on one side of the pan and the beaten egg on the other.
- Stir the egg until it is scrambled and fully cooked, then fold it into the rice.
- Serve immediately with the green onions and mint.
The Everyday Rice Cooker
The I Love My Rice Cooker Cookbook
My Rice Bowl
Spicy California Shrimp Stack with Rice and Avocado Recipe
Seafood Paella with Calamari, Shrimp and Oysters Recipe
Rice Pudding with Mixed Berries and Cinnamon Recipe
Pork Fried Rice with Spinach, Corn and Sriracha Recipe