Cook up to 8 Cups of Rice and Steam Food Simultaneously
Sweet and Sour Fried Chicken with Rice Recipe
This sweet and sour fried chicken with rice recipe is a delicious and simple dinner that the whole family will enjoy. The crispy chicken is drenched in a sweet and tangy sauce made of ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and soy sauce. Serve with fluffy white rice for a complete meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cornstarch, flour, salt, and black pepper.
- Coat the chicken in the cornstarch/water mixture.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the vegetable oil.
- Cook until the chicken is golden brown, about 5-7 minutes.
- Set the chicken aside after removing it from the skillet.
- Add the diced bell peppers, onion, and garlic to the same skillet.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Whisk together the sugar, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, and soy sauce in a separate bowl.
- Bring the sauce to a simmer in the skillet with the vegetables.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce.
- Serve the sweet and sour chicken with rice.
Black And Decker 6-Cup Rice Cooker
The Ultimate Rice Cookbook
2 Cup Rice Cooker And Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
101 Things To Do With Rice Cookbook
Pork Fried Rice with Spinach, Corn and Sriracha Recipe
Seafood Fried Rice with Beans and Lentils Recipe
Chicken Biryani Recipe
Tomato Risotto Recipe