Simple Chinese Home Cooking With Rice Recipes Made Simple, Shipped Right to Your Door
Chicken and Beef Paella with Lemon Slices and Tomatoes Recipe
This filling and flavorful paella is made with chicken and beef and seasoned with smoky paprika and saffron threads. The dish is topped with bright lemon slices and juicy tomatoes, making it a colorful and tasty addition to any meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook until the chicken and beef are browned, about 5 minutes.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are translucent, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, paprika, and saffron to combine.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes and chicken broth to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a low temperature and cover.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with lemon slices.
Fried Rice Seasoning
Every Grain Of Rice
Everyday Rice Cookbook
The Everyday Rice Cooker
Crispy Fried Shrimp Risotto Recipe
Lemon Prawn Risotto Recipe
Rice and Peas with Carrots Recipe
Stuffed Grape Leaves With Rice and Herbs Recipe