Simple Chinese Home Cooking With Rice Recipes Made Simple, Shipped Right to Your Door
Truffle Risotto Recipe
Truffle risotto is a creamy and decadent dish ideal for a special occasion or a relaxing night in. The earthy, rich flavor of truffle oil elevates this classic Italian dish to new heights. Preparation may take some time and effort, but the end result is well worth it.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the broth in a large saucepan over low heat.
- Warm the olive oil and butter in a separate large saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the chopped onion and minced garlic for 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Stir in the Arborio rice to coat it with the butter and oil in the pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 minutes, or until the rice is lightly toasted.
- Pour in the white wine and stir until the rice has absorbed it.
- Pour a ladle of hot broth over the rice and stir until it is absorbed.
- Continue to add broth one ladleful at a time, stirring constantly and letting each addition absorb before adding more.
- Cook for 18-20 minutes, or until the rice is tender but slightly firm to the bite.
- Add the grated Parmesan cheese and truffle oil and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve the risotto hot, topped with more Parmesan cheese and fresh parsley.
Rice Is Life
Aroma Housewares Rice Cooker And Rice Steamer
Aroma Rice Cooker Cookbook
Black And Decker 6-Cup Rice Cooker
Pulled Pork and Tomato Risotto Recipe
Egg Fried Rice with Corn, Carrots and Peas Recipe
Beans and Rice Stuffed Peppers Recipe
Shrimp Asparagus Risotto Recipe