Easy And Delicious Rice Cooker Recipes For The Whole Family, Shipped Right to Your Door
Mushroom Risotto Recipe
Mushroom risotto is a traditional Italian dish that is ideal for a relaxing dinner at home. Slowly cooked in broth, the creamy rice is flavored with garlic, Parmesan cheese, and earthy mushrooms.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Warm the broth in a saucepan over low heat.
- Warm the olive oil in a separate large saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent.
- Stir the rice into the saucepan with the onion and garlic until it is well coated with oil.
- Pour in a ladleful of hot broth and stir until the liquid is absorbed.
- Add the broth to the rice one ladleful at a time, stirring constantly until each ladleful is absorbed before adding the next.
- Stir in the sliced mushrooms and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the rice is cooked but still slightly firm to the bite (al dente).
- Remove from the heat and add the butter, grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Allow the saucepan to rest for 2-3 minutes, covered.
- If desired, garnish the mushroom risotto with additional grated Parmesan cheese and sliced mushrooms.
My Rice Bowl
500 Rice Recipes
Rice Is Life
Crispy Skin Salmon Risotto Recipe
Stir Fried Rice with Carrots and Peas Recipe
Chicken and Beef Paella with Lemon Slices and Tomatoes Recipe
Pulled Pork and Tomato Risotto Recipe