Recipes For Delicious Spanish Rice Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Beans and Rice Stuffed Peppers Recipe
These stuffed peppers with beans and rice are a filling and flavorful vegetarian meal. The rice, beans, corn, and salsa mixture makes a filling and nutritious stuffing for the peppers. Ideal for a weeknight dinner or meal prep for the week.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the bell pepper tops and remove the seeds and membranes.
- Combine the cooked brown rice, black beans, corn kernels, salsa, red onion, cilantro, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Place each bell pepper in a baking dish and stuff with the rice and bean mixture.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the peppers are soft and the filling is hot.
The Everyday Rice Cooker
The I Love My Rice Cooker Cookbook
My Rice Bowl
Stuffed Grape Leaves With Rice and Herbs Recipe
Thai Pineapple Fried Rice Recipe
Pumpkin Risotto with Goat Cheese Recipe
Creamy Tomato Risotto with Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe