Recipes For Delicious Spanish Rice Dishes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Crispy Skin Salmon Risotto Recipe
This Crispy Skin Salmon Risotto is a delectable and elegant dish ideal for a special occasion or a cozy night in. The salmon is cooked to perfection, with crispy skin and moist flesh, and the creamy risotto complements the fish perfectly.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Bring the chicken or vegetable broth to a simmer in a large pot.
- Warm the olive oil in a separate pot over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened.
- Stir in the Arborio rice until it is evenly coated with the oil.
- Stir in the white wine until it has been absorbed by the rice.
- Begin by adding one ladleful of hot broth at a time, stirring frequently and allowing each addition to absorb before adding the next.
- Continue this process for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is cooked through but still al dente.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper while the risotto is cooking.
- Melt the butter in a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the skin on the salmon fillets is crispy and the flesh is cooked through, about 4-5 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the flesh is browned but still moist.
- Place the skillet in the oven for 3-4 minutes more, or until the salmon is fully cooked and flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and set aside for a few minutes to rest the salmon.
- When the risotto is done, remove it from the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Serve the salmon fillets over the risotto, topped with more parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Rice Mold Kit For Triangle Shaped Rice
Rice: A Savor The South Cookbook
Fried Rice Seasoning
Every Grain Of Rice
Pork Fried Rice with Bay Leaves and Onions Recipe
Rice with Ground Beef, Kidney Beans, Corn and Carrots Recipe
Crispy Fried Shrimp Risotto Recipe
Lemon Prawn Risotto Recipe