Cook up to 8 Cups of Rice and Steam Food Simultaneously
Lemon Butter Scallops over Parmesan Risotto Recipe
This sophisticated dish is ideal for a special occasion or a romantic dinner. The tender, buttery scallops pair perfectly with the creamy Parmesan risotto. The bright lemon butter sauce brightens the dish and adds acidity and freshness.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Bring the chicken or vegetable broth to a simmer in a large saucepan.
- Warm the olive oil in a separate saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the minced garlic for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Stir the Arborio rice into the garlic and oil for 1-2 minutes to coat.
- Pour in 1/2 cup of the hot broth and stir constantly until the liquid is absorbed.
- Repeat until the rice is tender and creamy, adding 1/2 cup of broth at a time and stirring constantly.
- This should take between 20 and 25 minutes.
- Remove the risotto from the heat and add the Parmesan cheese.
- Set aside, covered.
- Season the scallops with salt and pepper after patting them dry.
- Melt the unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove the scallops from the skillet and stir in the lemon juice and zest with the remaining butter.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Serve the scallops with the lemon butter sauce on top of the Parmesan risotto.
- Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
500 Rice Recipes
Rice Is Life
Aroma Housewares Rice Cooker And Rice Steamer
Stir Fried Rice with Carrots and Peas Recipe
Chicken and Beef Paella with Lemon Slices and Tomatoes Recipe
Pulled Pork and Tomato Risotto Recipe
Egg Fried Rice with Corn, Carrots and Peas Recipe