From Jambalaya to Coconut Rice Pudding, Discover Incredible Rice Recipes in this Cookbook
Rice with Ground Beef, Kidney Beans, Corn and Carrots Recipe
Ground beef, kidney beans, corn, and carrots are combined in this hearty and flavorful dish. The mixture is seasoned with salt and pepper before simmering to allow the flavors to blend. Serve with fluffy rice for a complete and satisfying meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the ground beef is browned.
- Cook the diced carrots for 5 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Stir together the kidney beans and corn in the skillet.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook the mixture for 10 minutes.
- Serve the beef mixture with cooked rice.
Aroma Housewares Rice Cooker And Rice Steamer
Aroma Rice Cooker Cookbook
Black And Decker 6-Cup Rice Cooker
The Ultimate Rice Cookbook
Tandoori Chicken Biryani Recipe
Thai Mango Sticky Rice Dessert Recipe
Lemon and Herb Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe
Parmesan and Mushroom Risotto with Black Sesame Seeds Recipe