Make Delicious and Perfectly Shaped Triangle Rice Balls With This Rice Mold Kit
Stuffed Grape Leaves With Rice and Herbs Recipe
A popular dish in Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine is stuffed grape leaves with rice and herbs. It is flavorful and aromatic due to the combination of herbs and spices. This vegetarian dish works well as an appetizer or as a main course.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
- Combine the rice, parsley, mint, dill, onion, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Place a grape leaf, shiny side down, stem end facing you, on a flat surface.
- 1 tablespoon of the rice mixture should be placed in the center of the leaf.
- Fold over the stem end, then fold in the sides and roll tightly.
- Rep with the rest of the grape leaves and rice mixture.
- Fill a large pot halfway with stuffed grape leaves.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce to a low heat and cover for 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid has been absorbed.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool until room temperature before serving.
2 Cup Rice Cooker And Steamer With Removable Nonstick Pot
101 Things To Do With Rice Cookbook
Rice Mold Kit For Triangle Shaped Rice
Rice: A Savor The South Cookbook
Pesto Fried Rice with Beef and Cashews Recipe
Kidney Beans and Rice with Tomatoes and Onions Recipe
Sticky Rice with Mango, Figs and Sesame Seeds Recipe
Savory Chicken Curry with Rice and Potatoes Recipe